Are you running low on stock investment ideas?
Do you wish you had access 24/7 to one of the worlds most intelligent stock investment professionals?
Then you need Stock Picking Monkey, the only stock picking professional who can fit easily inside your pocket!
- The monkey speaks! And grunts!
- The monkey selects from over 100 stocks
- Touch or shake the monkey for a recommendation
- Price of stock given (requires internet connection)
- Stock ticker displayed
- The monkey is well educated. His degrees include:
* MBA from London Business School
* Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford
* Doctorate of Divinity from Cambridge
The Chicago Sun-Times has used a monkey to randomly pick stocks and the monkeys picks have often beaten the market. Get this app and have your own stock picking monkey in your pocket, giving you stock advice whenever you need it!
Stock Picking Monkey would like to issue a personal apology to all the the investment professionals in the city he puts out of work.
- The monkey depicted in the Application (the "Monkey") is not a real monkey and any resemblance to any real life monkey or financial professional is completely coincidental.
- The Monkey does not have an MBA from London Business School, a Doctorate of Divinity from Cambridge, nor has he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford.
- The stock picks and recommendations given in the Application are randomly generated.
- The stock prices shown are delayed and are not guaranteed to be accurate.
- The developers of the Application (the "Developers") may or may not be trading in these securities.
- The Application is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for making any financial decisions.
- The Application is not, and is not to be construed as, an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
- The Developers (or their affiliates) shall not accept liability whatsoever for any investment loss arising from any use of the Application or its contents.
- No monkeys were harmed in the making of the Application.